Seven Mile Extra Crunchy Pork Schnitzel
Seven Mile Extra Crunchy Pork Schnitzels are made from fresh, tasty Australian pork steaks, tossed in seasoned bread crumbs. They make a popular and delicious meal for the whole family with fresh vegetables or salad. Also great in a bread roll or wrap.
Pork (92% min), Water, Salt, Acidity Regulators (451, 450, 327, 331), Thickeners (1414 (Tapioca), 415), Sugar, Canola Oil.
Country of Origin:
Keep refrigerated. Store 0-5º C.
This product is intended to be heated prior to consumption.
For crunchiest results we recommend you deep fry at 190ºC for 2 mins.
Alternatively, pan fry as below:
1. Heat fry pan and cover base
with 1-2 cm oil.
2. IMPORTANT* Test oil is very hot
by dropping in a breadcrumb
– oil is very hot when breadcrumb sizzles immediately.
3. Carefully add Extra Crunchy Pork Schnitzels in a single layer and cook for 2 mins.
TIP: Take care not to crowd the pan, Schnitzels need room to sizzle and crunch!
4. Turn Extra Crunchy Pork Schnitzels and cook for 2 mins on the other side.
5. Enjoy!Heating times are a guide only and may vary depending on your appliance.
*Oil must be very hot to avoid crumbs sticking to pan
Use as a guide only as cooking efficiencies of appliances may vary.
Health Star Rating:
Average Serving Per Kg: 8 Average Serving Size: 125g
|Average Quantity per Serve||Average Quantity per 100g|
|Fat - Total||3.6g||2.9g|
Please note: Details correct at time of publishing – please check packaging for latest information